(Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation (E.U.) 2016/679 (GDPR))
1. Data Controller: Your Personal Data is being collected, retained and processed by the National Contact Point for Cross-Border Healthcare of the National Organization for the Provision of Health Services “N.C.P.”, which is based on Str. Apostolou Pavlou 12, Maroussi Attica, 15123, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 210 8110935/6.
2. Purpose of Processing: Your Personal Data is being collected for the purposes of providing information to you related to your rights with regards to the Provisions of Cross-Border Healthcare, upon your request.
3. Which Personal Data is being collected: Name, Surname, E-mail, Telephone Number, other personal data provided by you on your request (SSN, VAT Number, Residence Address etc.).
4. Lawfulness of personal data processing: The legal bases according to which we process your personal data are the following:
a) Article 6 Par. 1c (GDPR): processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our organization is subject.
b) Article 6 Par. 1a (GDPR): you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
c) Article 9 Par. 2a (GDPR): the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes
d) Article 9 Par. 2e (GDPR): η επεξεργασία αφορά δεδομένα προσωπικού χαρακτήρα τα οποία έχουν προδήλως δημοσιοποιηθεί από το υποκείμενο των δεδομένων
e) Article 9 Par. 2h (GDPR): processing is necessary for the purposes of the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services
5. Retention time of your Personal Data: Our Organization retains your information for as long as is required to fulfill its obligations to you, to fulfill its legal obligations and until the liquidation of any of our mutual obligations.
6. Recipients: Your Personal Data is not being transferred to any third party without obtaining your consent for this specific processing.
7. What are your Rights: You can exercise the following rights with regards to the processing of your Personal Data by our Organization: a) right of access, right to rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of its processing, b) right of objection to its processing, c) right to portability of your personal data, d) where it has been given, the right to withdraw consent.
For any issue related to the processing of your personal data you can contact directly the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of our Organization, the company “Advanced Quality Services Ltd.” at the e-mail: email@example.com and tel.: (+30) 2106216997.
If you find that your personal data is being processed unlawfully or has been violated you can contact the National Data Protection Authority, Kifissias Avenue 1-3, 115 23, Athens, www.dpa.gr .