TelePrometheus: transforming care for those in intensive care units (Greece, Cyprus)
Fund: European Regional Development Fund
Operational programme: Operational Programme 'Greece – Cyprus 2007-2013'
Total Investment: EUR 650.985
EU Investment: EUR 520.788
The Teleprometheus e-platform integrates knowledge, information technology and health care together, enabling professionals to access short online courses and find information readily in the ICU premises, using the touch screen info-kiosks located inside their working environment.
Teleprometheus most important services are:
- a website for health professionals, patients and relatives
- professional learning management system
- management and search educational and information material
- teleconference system (virtual classroom)
- training rooms with state-of-the-art technology for education Infokiosks
- in-house interactive computers with easy navigation
- on-demand multimedia training material (audio/ video)